Code of Excellence
There is value in using contractors and craftspersons who are committed to performing the highest quality and quantity of work, use their skills and abilities to the maximum, exercise and and productive work practices and exhibit professionalism. Members of the Partners in Progress team?conform to and support the Code?of Excellence policy responsibilities, which include the following:
- Own up to “a full days work for a full days pay”;
- Demonstrate zero tolerance for alcohol and substance abuse;
- Exercise proper safety, health and sanitation practices;
- Seek to obtain all licenses used in the trade;
- Eliminate waste; and
- Use the proper tool for the job.
SMART, originally called SMWIA, first adopted this program in 2008.
Read about the Code of Excellence program.